UPSC or Union Public Service Commission conducts one of the most prestigious exams, which is the center of attraction for many candidates, namely, CAPF. Across India, many of the aspirants are frequently trying to crack this highly competitive exam but are in vain. The CAPF cut-off will be released twice after each paper. First, the CAPF cutoff score of Paper 1 is calculated out of 250 marks. And then second, a combined CAPF cutoff of papers 1 and 2 is released by UPSC CAPF, where the cutoff is calculated out of 450 marks. There are different qualifying cut-offs for different categories where the candidates need to score above or equal the cutoff score fixed by UPSC.
CAPF Qualifying Marks
Candidates belonging to General, SC, ST, and OBC must obtain a minimum of 25%, i.e., 50 marks in Paper 2. However, the Ex-Servicemen must secure a minimum of 10%, i.e., 20 marks in Paper 2. The aggregate 15% in Paper 1 and 2 are minimum marks required to qualify for the CAPF 2022 exam for Ex-Servicemen. Applicants can check the expected and previous year’s UPSC CAPF cut-offs below.
CAPF AC Cut off 2022
The UPSC CAPF cut-off is the minimum mark obtained by the candidates to crack the examination. After the release of the CAPF AC Result the official CAPF AC cut-off 2022 will be released by the UPSC on their official website.
The UPSC conducts CAPF (ACs) exam for Grade- A gazetted post in Central Armed Police Forces. Knowledge of CAPF’s previous year cutoff marks is important for aspirants preparing for the exam.
The applicant who fails to acquire the minimum cut-off for the CAPF AC exam will not be shortlisted for the further process. Thus, to crack the CAPF Assistant Commandant cut-off go through the previous year’s cut-off to set a target.
Thus, an appropriate idea of the cutoff marks of the CAPF exam will help aspirants to know the minimum number of questions that the candidate must attempt in the written exam of UPSC CAPF (AC).
Factors determining UPSC CAPF Cut-Off
BYJU’s Exam Prep has provided the factors on which the cutoff are decided by the officials of the UPSC:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of seats available
- The number of candidates, etc.
How to Check UPSC CAPF Cut Off?
- First, Visit the official website of CAPF.
- Then, at the homepage, click on the link to CAPF cutoff.
- Now, enter your registration details.
- Then, enter the captcha.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your UPSC CAPF marks, along with the cutoff, will appear on the screen.
How To Figure Out CAPF AC Written Exam Marks 2022?
Now, let’s understand how to calculate the UPSC CAPF AC marks for the written exam. The CAPF AC cut-off 2022 will be for both Paper-I and Paper-II out of 450 marks. Therefore, you can refer to the following exam pattern, which will help you to calculate your Cut off marks.
- Paper-I: Basically, this paper will have a weightage of 250 marks with 200 objective-type questions based on the General Ability & Intelligence Subject.
- Paper-II: Basically, this paper will have a weightage of 200 marks in which six descriptive questions will be asked on Essay, General Studies, and Comprehension.
- The applicant must secure a minimum of 25% in Paper-II, which is necessary to qualify for the next stage.
- To calculate the UPSC CAPF AC Marks, add all the correct answers and deduct the wrong answers with the negative marking allotted to that paper.
Hope this BYJU’s Exam Prep article was informative to you. So, do check for the cut-off and check according to your regions. Prepare for your dream job!